Discount will be granted by IATUR treasurers and needs to be applied for via the IATUR website.
IATUR offers a reduced membership and conference fee for students, people who have retired from employment, and people based in a low income economies. To see the criteria for eligibility for these reductions, select this option in your Profile under the Billing tab. If you meet these criteria, please upload evidence of your eligibility. You will be notified by e-mail if your request for this reduction is approved. This reduction only applies after you receive this confirmation e-mail. Please do not pay for your membership and/or conference fee before you have received this e-mail. We normally take up to 3 working days to process requests. In August, requests may take longer to process.
* Start abstract submission 1 April 2020
* Deadline abstract submission 13 September 2020
* Last notification of abstract acceptance 30 September 2020
* Early bird registration open 1 May 2020
* Early bird registration deadline 11 October 2020
* Deadline registration 31 October
* Pre-conference workshop 9 November 2020
* Conference 10-12 November 2020
* Welcome reception 10 November 2020
* General assembly 11 November 2020
* Gala diner 11 November 2020
* Post conference tour 13 November 2020
* Cancellation requests received by 30 September 2020 will be refunded in full.
* Cancellation requests received between 1 October 2929 and 11 October will be refunded after deduction of a 50 Euro administration fee.
* 50% of registration casts will be refunded if cancellation requests are received between 12 October and 31 October 2020.
* From 1 November 2020, conference registration costs cannot be refunded.