We are mindful of the current situation related to COVID-19. Here you will find the latest news regarding COVID-19 in Spain and in Barcelona, as well as any decisions that need to be taken to ensure everyone's safety during the conference.
The conference venue follows the health recommendations issued by Spanish authorities. This includes:
· Maximum of people per room to respect capacity restrictions
· Cleaning and ventilation protocols before and after each event
· Safe distance between seats
· Hand-sanitizer at the entrance and at the rooms of the event
· A mask will be handled to all participants each day, which is mandatory to wear at all times, with the exception of coffee and lunch breaks, for eating.
Coffee and lunch breaks will be organized outside if weather allows. If not, an alternative, well-ventilated room is available.
To find out more about current situation of COVID-19 in Spain and restrictions to travel, you can consult the Spanish government page.
For the specific restrictions that apply to Catalonia, information is updated here.