Please note that 22–23 October is national holiday in Hungary, therefore please send all your questions/requests by 19 October 10am the latest to be answered!
- 16 July 2018 – Deadline abstract submission - EXTENDED to 12 AUGUST 2018
- 31 July 2018 – Last notification of abstract acceptance - EXTENDED to 23 AUGUST 2018
- 24 August 2018 - Deadline early bird registration
- 24 September 2018 - Deadline registration period
- 23 October 2018 – IATUR workshop
- 24–26 October 2018 - IATUR conference
- 24 October 2018 – Welcome reception
- 24 October 2018 – Parliament tour
- 25 October 2018 – IATUR general assembly
- 25 October 2018 – Conference gala dinner
- 27 October 2018 – Post-conference tour
Please submit your abstract online through the IATUR CRM.
Posters are scheduled to be set up on the first day of the conference and will be on display throughout the event.
During the poster session time on 26 October, presenters are expected to remain at their individual displays to be available for questions and informal discussion of the poster content. Approximately 20 poster presentations will be scheduled.
IMPORTANT: Participants wishing to present a poster are kindly required to prepare a poster of A0 portrait format of 841(W)×1189(H) mm. Each poster will be displayed in the antechamber of the small lecturer room, 2nd floor in an allocated poster board of size 100(W)×200(H) cm.
Please ensure that you print your hardcopy poster before coming and bring it to the IATUR conference with you. No poster printing service will be available at the conference venue.
In case you decide to have your poster printed in Budapest, please contact one of these print shops near the conference venue: print shops.
- Cancellation requests received by 9 August 2018 will be refunded in full
- Cancellation requests received between 10 August and 10 September 2018 will be refunded after deduction of a 50 Euro administration fee
- 50% of registration costs will be refunded if cancellation requests are received between 11 September and 24 September 2018
- From 25 September 2018, conference registration costs cannot be refunded.
The Welcome Reception, Gala Dinner, Parliament tour, coffee breaks and lunch during conference days (24–26 October) is included in the registration fee. For further details, please see Options and Pricing.